- Our English Bulldog Charlotte has had numerous health issues and concerns over the course of her short life (2.5 years) and has undergone multiple surgeries on her stomach/intestines, we have tried her on the best and most expensive kibble and canned foods but nothing helped her form regular and solid bowel movements. High Collared Dog Walking and Raw Food introduced us to feeding raw almost 6 months ago and we have seen a dramatic improvement in her coat and her poops. They were wonderful in working with us to find the ideal blend (beef and vegetable) and understanding of all her medical issues. High Collared is extremely well informed and very responsive to any questions we had along the way – we can’t say enough good things about the team!
- High Collared is a real gem and Arthur (our Boston Terrier) loves them and Their raw food. We can always trust that he’s being well taken care of and we’re LOVING the fact that he’s on a raw diet now. So thrilled to have found Brandt and his team at High Collared Raw!
- Our Piper has been on raw from High Collared Dog Walking and Raw for almost 2 years and we couldn’t be happier with her health (and she loves it!!!). We originally switched because Piper became uninterested in kibble (she would just snack on it instead of eating her whole meals). As soon as she started on raw, she ate her meals completely, she filled out to a healthy weight, and her fur became so soft and shiny. She’s 3.5 years old now, approx 32lbs, and eats 16oz per day (8oz in the AM and 8oz in the PM). I highly recommend it. Doesn’t seem too much more expensive compared to the pricy Acana I was feeding her. If you have any questions at all, they would be happy to answer them for you!
- Brandt is wonderful! We have a rescue dog who is not great at getting along with people outside of the immediate family. Our dog loves, and more importantly, trusts Brandt. We have been using his dog walking service for three years and have been able to count on him 100%. We trust him to come into our home and take care of our baby!
– Sam. D
- I don’t know what Leo and I would do without Brandt. Leo certainly isn’t the easiest dog to walk, but Brandt has shown such patience and skill working with him for over a year. Going well above the call of duty, Brandt has provided me with very useful tips and works as a teammate in training Leo with me. Brandt’s flexibility has been a lifesaver several times when I needed to board Leo in a pinch or ask for an evening walk when I was stuck at the office or delayed at an airport. I am so grateful to have someone reliable and compassionate whom I trust completely to care for my fury child
- We were so fortunate to have Brandt as guardian for our dog from his young adulthood and on into his senior years. There’s no one else we would have entrusted with the love of our life, especially in his delicate condition. With just the right mix of alpha-ness and love, under Brandt’s watchful eye and guardianship, our boy was still able to enjoy being outdoors — he could still smile — even when he had trouble walking. Brandt’s compassion went far above and beyond just a “dog walker.” He became family and will continue to be the surrogate parent to any of our canine children still to come.
- My doggy-doos and I spent countless hours checking out doggy day cares, canine campuses and dog walking services until we met “the” Dog Walker Extraordinaire of Good Boy Dog Walking and Boarding. He is Uncle Brandt to my canine kids. They feel safe with him which gives me peace of mind that they obey and follow his lead. He shows genuine care for them by knowing my dogs likes/dislikes, allergies, fears along with my likes/dislikes and concerns regarding my doggy kids. He is respectful of our home and proved in the 3 years that he’s cared for my dogs that he is trustworthy and reliable. For those of you who appreciate folks who are sincere and genuine in character and who have healthy work ethics, Good Boy… exemplifies that and more. Good Boy Dog Walking and Boarding is definitely recommend!!!
- I’ve known Brandt for over 8 years and only trust Eddie and Fipsy with him. Brandt is extremely caring and patient with my dogs and takes them out for a good amount of time unlike other dog walkers I have used. Whenever they see him, whether it’s when he comes to walk them, or even on the road with me, they always start wagging their tails and are extremely happy to see him!
I highly recommend Brandt, he’s reliable, honest and trustworthy; plus every dog I know loves him!
- I’m proud to say that my black lab was Good Boy Dog Walking’s very first client and from the beginning, Brandt went above and beyond, demonstrating genuine care for Lex’s welfare. It was clear to me that Brandt was interested in the psychology of animal behaviour and he was helpful in correcting my dog’s dominant tendencies. I will definitely be hiring him again when I get my next dog.
- Brant has been walking my baby-Bella since she was a tiny 5-week old puppy, and his care and compassion for her has never waned. For some people I can imagine that being a dog-walker is a job rather than a calling, but for Brandt, you can clearly see in his dedication and love for the animals that he truly loves what he does and passes the care on to his canine clientele. I feel fortunate to have found someone to care for my little “fur” girl just as much as I do. Brandt is the best dog-walker you can have, and one of the most trustworthy and wholesome people around.
- Brandt is the best dog walker I have ever used. The personal attention he gave my little girl made all the difference in the world.